A no-obligation discussion is the best way to kick-off.
A typical development scenario follows this pattern:
- We meet with you to discuss your needs and agree an overall specification.
- We quote a price.
- We prepare a prototype version for you to try and comment on.
- We further refine the design and incorporate many of own enhanced features to ensure user satisfaction. We repeat this stage until it is right.
- We optimise and deliver the final system.
- We maintain and support the system and provide free bug fixes.